Monday, December 16, 2013

12/13/2013-12/15/2013: Boise, ID

Our very last city of the year.  Wow.

What a year this has been too - lots of goods and very few bads (which is always a nice thing).

Boise went as most of our quick stops do - didn't see too much since its was cold and we were working most of the time.  BUT we did have a pot-luck/holiday party on Saturday since we were staying at a Towne Place Suites - which has FULL kitchens - I mean FULL kitchens with ovens and everything!  It was so nice to try what everyone had made - and there was A LOT of food to be tried too.  I gotta say - when this show ends - I think we should all band together and start a food truck because - damn….SO GOOD!

The other nice thing about Boise is that my Aunt and Uncle and Cousin live there - so they got to come and see the show and then we got to go out to dinner one night as well.  I rarely get to see extended family so that was cool!



But now the best part - going home for the holidays! I can't wait!!  

Happy Holidays to all and see you in Key West on Jan 8th!

0 comments: