Thursday, October 24, 2013

10/24/13: Indiana, PA

One Nighters - You gotta love them.

This was our first day of driving into a show that night in a long while.  I gotta say too that I wasn't expecting much out of Indiana, PA - who even knew there was such a place.  BUT as it turns out, there's a pretty nice college there - which is where we played.

The audience was very receptive too - there were alot of excited audience members tweeting about going to the show that night all day, which is always cool to see.  I love Twitter - I think its a great way to connect with the people seeing our show in a very real and direct way.

After the show, we had the opportunity to do a talkback with about 25 college theatre students - and that was my favorite part about playing here.  I love when we get to do things like that - especially with theatre majors, since the info I can pass on to them is very relevant.  They had some great questions, not only about the show but also what touring is like and what its like work (or try to work) in the industry. Very cool.

Sadly, we didn't get to see much of/any of the town since we are leaving early tomorrow to head to NJ. BUT we did have an AHS: Coven viewing before bed - and OH MY GOODNESS - that is getting good ya'll!  Love this season so far!

0 comments: