Tuesday, October 29, 2013

10/28/13: Burlington, VT

Thats right - we drove all the way from Long Island to VT - to do one show - and then head all the way back down to DE tomorrow.

But it was fun at least.  I'm getting some knitting done on the bus - I finished reading our October Book Club pick (Solo: A James Bond novel) - watching my movie marathon picks on the bus - all is good.

Burlington looks absolutely adorable - and I wish we could stay here longer.  I didn't get much of a chance to look around - as we got in a little later than we'd planned, but from what I saw - it looks like a very cute collgey town.  Lots of urban shops and restaurants - I did get a chance to eat at a great little Kabob place next to theatre.  Wonderful homemade gyros and samosas.

The show went very well - and the audiecnce seemed to really like it too.  I love doing this show so close to Halloween.  Another theatre where we didn't fit - in fact, we lost our big red curtain on this one (it happens every now and again) - but we've done that version before so, we made it work :)

Psyched to get to Wilmington now and start our Halloween sit down!!!

0 comments: