Monday, October 28, 2013

10/27/13: Stony Brook, NY

Back in Long Island.

I worked out of Carle Place (Long Island) for three years - so I know my LIers and its good to be back.

Especially since we had a fully sold out house for the show!  The venue was really great to us too - very nice and set out a fun Halloweeny Hospitality spread for us.  And the crowd was great too.

Didn't really get to see much of Stony Brook - walked over to the Apple-bees near our hotel for some dinner before we went in to sound check -but true to form on One Nighters, the town is still a mystery to me.

Show-wise, we've hit a stream of theaters that are just to small to totally fit our show (I think we've had ONE full out show since we started back up) -so that's always interesting.  One thing about theatre - you never know what the next day brings.

0 comments: