Sunday, April 28, 2013

4/28/13: Huntington, WV

After a 2 week sit down on a beach - I guess my body was just not ready for a run of one nighters and a 23 hour/2 day travel into a show and another one nighter...

Most of Huntington is a blur - which is funny because I've been there 3 times now (though at a different venue before) and I couldn't tell you a thing about the town.  I do know that the venue we were at (the Keith Albee) was - interesting to be at.  Apparently it used to be on the top rated Vaudeville circuit back in the day but suffered from a flood in the 30s.  They cleared out the water and kept using it as a theatre -but its fallen into such a state of disrepair backstage... Its very sad.

BUT the presenters did throw a very nice mixer for us to meet some of the audience at a local wine bar - which was very very nice.  Everyone I met was incredibly nice and seemed to enjoy the show. 

Next we're back off to the South again - heading to Macon, GA!

0 comments: