Wednesday, May 1, 2013

4/29/13-5/1/13: Macon, GA

Well - nothing ruins your day like finding out that someone has copied your debit card and started making online purchases with you savings.  Why is it that people feel the need to steal from others?  This is the 3rd time something like this has happened to me - I mean what are the odds?

I found out this information as I was about to leave for the the show - so of course, all I could think of was that during my performance - since there wasn't time to call Chase until after the show...the guy I talked to, however, told me that they'd be taking off all the extra charges and then overnighting me a new card to Montgomery so it will be there on Thursday when we get to the hotel - but til then, I'm living off packaged oatmeal...tho before this happened, Aaron and Galloway and I found a REALLY good Chinese/Southern Comfort restaurant (weird I know...) that had the best chicken ever!

Show-wise, the Grand Opera House was fun to play, if not exceeding small and overly hot - which was funny because it was literally 2 below in the audience section.  The audiences were very responsive though - which makes up for all that.  Have been so consumed with this bank stuff to think about much of anything else tho...

0 comments: