Saturday, January 25, 2014

1/24/2014-1/25/2014: Clinton Township, MI

Well - on our way to Clinton Township we had a night off (finally) in Chicago.  I wish we'd had more time actually - I love Chicago.  I got to spend 2 weeks there with my Grinch tour 2 Christmases ago.  Plus we traveled through there with both George and Thomas - and of course my parents are from there…so Ive been there quite a bit…

I had originally planned to go to my favorite restaurant, Moto, while I was in town - but sadly I found out that they were closed most of this week to get ready for a big anniversary celebration that they were having next week.  Super sadness.  BUT that did mean that I had the evening free - so a small group of us went out to Second  City to see one of their sketch shows called Clowncar Named Desire.  It was hilarious - so glad that I decided to go out and see it.  PLUS my friends Laura and Sam (from George) came to see it - and then back to our hotel bar for bit afterwards.  It was a very good night - and a much needed break.

Then we made it to Clinton Township for the weekend.  The shows went very well  - as usual.  Nothing too eventful - thank goodness.  And now we're back on our one-nighter track and off to Grand Rapids!

0 comments: